• Board (aspen, pine, birch, alder, etc.), width 10–12 mm, thickness 20–30 mm
• Four wheels
• Ball head screws
Assemble the bed:
1. Saw the boards. Don’t forget to take into account how thick the boards are.
2. Screw the boards as shown in the figure.
3. Saw the longitudinal battens. Don’t forget to take into account how thick the battens are.
4. Put the longitudinal battens in place and fix them with screws.
5. Fix the wheels into the corners.
Susanna Vento and Samuli Niskanen Photo by Kristiina Kurronen